White House holds the line on sexual misconduct allegations against Trump

White House holds the line on sexual misconduct allegations against Trump

Published
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Tuesday that she is optimistic that President Donald Trump's approval ratings would improve soon.

WASHINGTON — The White House maintained on Monday that sexual misconduct allegations aired against Donald Trump during the presidential campaign were negated by his electoral victory, despite four of the president’s accusers demanding a Congressional investigation.

“The president has addressed these accusations directly and denied all of these allegations.  And this took place long before he was elected to be president,” Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said during a press briefing. “The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process.”

Earlier in the day, Rachel Crooks, Samantha Holvey, Jessica Leeds and Lisa Boyne said during a press conference that Congress should investigate their claims against Trump.

They represent four of 15 women who have publicly accused Trump of sexually inappropriate behavior through the years.

  • Subscribe to Talk Media News


  • NO COMMENTS

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.